Travel website TripShock.com wants to help Panama City Beach tourists find exciting things to do during Spring Break. To see a complete list of all things to do in Panama City Beach, visit TripShock.com for more details.
1) Swimming with Dolphins – Why not take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to encounter and swim with true native Panama City Beach wild dolphins. Schedule a morning or an afternoon adventure with professional instructors that will assist and educate the proper way to interact with these dolphins. Don’t miss out on this unique experience.
2) Panama City Beach Helicopter Tours – View the coast of Panama City Beach from a bird’s eye view on a private helicopter tour. This experience is wonderful because it allows tourists to captivate the coastal beaches of PCB (Panama City Beach) as well as an overview of the enchanted sea life right below. Not only is this perfect for a first date, but families with children of all ages especially enjoy this activity too.
3) Dolphin Sightseeing Cruise above the Sea Screamer – The Sea Screamer is especially nice for families with young children. This cruise will journey through Shell Island, the State Park Jetties, and up and down the world’s most beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach. Guests will encounter playful dolphins, but there are many other sea creatures below the surface as well. During those hot summer days, the Sea Screamer has an especially fun water blaster activity on board. Book the Sea Screamer online with TripShock.com.
4) Shipwreck Island Water Park – Cool down and splash it up at Panama City Beach’s Shipwreck Island Water Park. With TripShock.com’s affordable and discounted rates, Shipwreck Island is now a must do for every family traveling to Panama City Beach. This tropical themed water park has over 20 different water attractions, professionally trained aquatic staff and lunch and snacks around the park. This is a great activity for children of all ages and for families to enjoy together.
5) Panama City Beach Pontoon Rentals – Why not cruise to Shell Island for an entire afternoon on a pontoon boat rental? Coast through the emerald waters to find the perfect spot to anchor. Pick up a few sand dollars or shells on the bottom of the sea floor while observing marine wildlife. This is an activity that everyone in the family can enjoy. Book a pontoon rental today on TripShock.com.
6) Parasailing in Panama City Beach- The title just about speaks for itself because parasailing is one of the most exciting adventures tourists can check off their bucket list. There is nothing like the thrill of being launched into the air strapped to a parachute. Tourists might even get to catch the dolphins, sea turtles, and sometimes even sea rays playing in their natural habitat of Panama City Beach’s sparkling blue Gulf.
7) Wonder Works – This amazing attraction is where scientific principles and fun can come together. This museum and attraction is absolutely great for children of all ages and fun for the family to enjoy together. Come and interact your human skills with virtual, physical and mental challenges of only the imaginable. This educational and exciting experience is also fun for a rainy day that typically happens frequently in Florida. Book discounted tickets today online on TripShock.com
8) Panama City Beach Air Plane Tour – Come enjoy the Panama City Beach’s beautiful coastal waters from a different perspective, up in the skyline. This private tour for up to two people allows each couple an experience they will never forget. This bird’s eye view allows tourists to view the worlds most beautiful beaches in a comfortable setting.
9) Shell Island Dolphin Tour on Waverunners – One of PCB’s most popular excursions is the Shell Island Dolphin Tour on Waverunner’s activity. This excursion allows guests the opportunity to have a little fun splashin’ around on waverunner’s, but under the supervision of a guide that helps track down dolphins. The short 8 minute ride over to Shell Island allows guests even more time to spot out some dancing dolphins. Book your Panama City Beach dolphin tour on TripShock.com for a great deal this spring.
10) Rent a Center Console Fishing Boat – Come pick up a fully outfitted 18′ Center Console “Fisher” and head off to creat a dandy fish tale. There are so many things to do as tourists can captain their own boat and make their own agenda. Embark from The Old Lighthouse Marina on Grand Lagoon next to the Boatyard Restaurant and motor towards the Gulf of Mexico or St. Andrew Bay and Shell Island. See dolphins, do some fishing, go swimming and snorkeling, or pull up to the beach for a shore lunch.
TripShock! ® is the one and only online travel agency in the Northern Gulf Coast that enables travelers to book tours and activities directly. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.