Your tour guide will start the day tour with you visiting Tour of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Back to hotel.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
• Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
Travelling to Egypt is a wonderful experience but some tourists, who do not take necessary precautions, may find their holiday to be less pleasant than it should be. This can be avoided, so that everyone has a great time in Egypt with Egypt last Minute.