Thomas Cook Tours is offering discounts of up to 10% on its 17-day, fully-escorted Oriental Journey Tour ( www.thomascooktours.com/tour/an-oriental-journey/ ), due to depart London on February 13, 2013.
The Oriental Journey Tour provides tour members with an introduction to some of the most fascinating destinations in Southeast Asia. It includes visits to the bustling island of Hong Kong and the city state of Singapore, followed by a journey through Thailand.
LONDON TO HONG KONG
Thomas Cook Tours will be providing tour members with a free shuttle service from their front doors to Heathrow Airport, for the flight to Hong Kong.
The Oriental Journey Tour includes the following highlights:
• three days exploring Hong Kong, including a cruise of Hong Kong’s iconic harbor; optional excursions to Macau, Lantau, or Mainland China ( www.thomascooktours.com/destinations/asia/china/ ), and visits to Stanley Market and a traditional fishing village
• four days in the fascinating city state of Singapore, with visits to the Botanical Gardens and Thian Hock Keng Temple, and ample free time to bargain hunt in the city’s famous shopping precincts
• a stay in Thailand’s capital, Bangkok – a steamy, bustling city, where tour members will have the opportunity to visit the floating markets at Damnoen Sauak and the opulent Grand Palace
• a visit to the garden city of Chiang Mai in northern Thailand, with sightseeing at prominent local Buddhist temples and various cultural shows and activities
• an opportunity to relax and enjoy Thailand’s tropical climate on the beautiful beaches of the seaside resort of Hua Hin