APG Network is the World´s largest GSA representation with over 100 offices covering more than 170 countries.
For one of our airline customers requiring dedicated staff members APG Scandinavia & Baltics invite applications for:
- One full time Reservation & Ticketing Agent in Stockholm
- One Sales Executive based in Stockholm
- One Sales Executive based in Copenhagen
Reservation & Ticketing position requires you to service and assist Travel Agents and direct customers with reservations/ticketing/refunds/etc on telephone and email
- experienced user of Amadeus and knowledge of Sabre is an advantage
- several years experience from airline or IATA travel agency and necessary airline industry education
- fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written), other Scandinavian languages and French is an advantage
- you must be highly service orientated, able to work with enthusiasm under pressure, being a team player, have good social and interpersonal skills
Sales Executive positions requires you to visit and assist travel agents, tour operators, commercial companies, associations and authorities with all sales related services.
- good knowledge of Amadeus
- minimum three years experience from sales position with an international airline or an IATA travel agency
- fluent in English , Swedish in our Stockholm office and Danish in our Copenhagen office both verbal and written. Other Scandinavian languages and French is an advantage
- drivers license, access to car and unrestricted passport is mandatory
- ability to travel outside of your base location and during unsocial office hours including weekends, having good negotiations skills, knowledge of modern technology, experience in making public presentations, airline pricing knowledge and being a troubleshooter
If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of the APG Scandinavia & Baltics team please submit your entire application documents including CV in English via email to: email@example.com latest by 12 December 2017. Please also mention your earliest possible date of joining and for which position you apply.
APG Scandinavia & Baltics thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
We look forward to receive your application and to welcome you to our APG team.