EIBTM 2012 invites the press to celebrate its 25th birthday, which is taking place November 27-29 in Barcelona.
Press Registration is now open online for all media who are interested in attending this year’s event at www.eibtm.com/pressregistration .
With over 650 industry titles engaged with EIBTM throughout the year, early registration is advised in order to take advantage of the travel and accommodation discounts.
Media that successfully pre-register will be able to take advantage of the following:
– Press status and free admission to the show
– Access to the onsite press center (located on the right hand side of the walk way between halls 2 and 3 when you enter the Gran Via from the Assesso Sud entrance) and use of all media facilities
– A copy of the pre-show Media Diary of Events, which provides details of all activities onsite that are relevant to a journalist including exhibitor press conferences, details of the education programme and Networking events
– Access to over 3,000 exhibitors and a range of new and exciting exhibiting partners, and show feature areas
– Discounted travel deals and accommodation via our official DMC, Pacific World – further information available online at www.eibtm.com/travel
– Complimentary shuttle bus service if you are staying at official hotels
– Opportunity to arrange interviews onsite with EIBTM senior management
– Access to exclusive industry reports, which will be distributed at the show
For a full outline of discounts and offers available for media, please visit: www.eibtm.com/travel .
The EIBTM Forum will take place a day before the official opening of EIBTM 25 on Monday, November 26. EIBTM 2012 takes place November 27-29, Fira Gran Via, Barcelona.