Building on the success of its debut album, Air France today released the second volume of its music collection “Air France Music”.
Air France Music Volume II enables listeners to discover or rediscover the atmosphere of Air France flights with a selection of 16 rare, trendy tracks, bringing together some of the best artists of the moment: Herman Dune, Dillon, Sébastien Tellier, Part Company, Telepopmusik, etc.
This compilation, dedicated to relaxation and well-being, is released in association with BETC Music, the music department of BETC Euro RSCG.
Air France Music Volume II is now available on most major download websites (iTunes, FnacMusic, VirginMega, etc) as well as at http://shopping.airfrance.com/actions/home
“Travelling with Air France is also a way to escape. By working with the latest artists and musical concepts, Air France Music is creating a unique musical world, embodying and giving life to our brand.” underlined Adeline Challon-Kemoun, SVP Corporate Communications at Air France.
1. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know / Herman Dune
2. Thirteen Thirtyfive / Dillon
3. Wonderful Life / Jono McCleery
4. Entracte (Chapter 3) / The Cinematic Orchestra
5. Pépito Bleu / Sébastien Tellier
6. Black Water / Timber Timbre
7. First Love Never Die / Soko
8. Azrou Tune / Francois and the Atlas Mountains
9. The World can Be Yours / Telepopmusik
10. Meaning / Cascadeur
11. Okinawa Channels / NZCA/Lines
12. Blckrsechll / Kid A
13. Brooklyn / Woodkid
14. Bells / Mina Tindle
15. Babar / Part Company
16. Winter Daze / Papercuts