ADVERTORIAL: Air India is happy to announce it’s new direct flight between Copenhagen to India (Delhi) starting from the 16.09.2017 with the Boeing 787 – Dreamliner.
Days of Operation: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- CPH – DEL = AI158 | DEP @ 2045 | ARR @ 0735+1
- DEL – CPH = AI157 | DEP @ 1430 | ARR @ 1845
Special Launch Fares ex-CPH (valid for Sale until 31.10.17)
Economy Class – starting @ DKK 3100,- all incl.
Business Class – starting @ DKK 11844,- all incl.
Special Launch Fares ex-ARN (valid for Sale until 31.10.17)
Economy Class – starting @ SEK 4505,- all incl.
Business Class – starting @ SEK 15305,- all incl.
Special PEP Fares (valid for Sale until 31.10.17)
- Ex-CPH -> Economy Class – starting @ DKK 1615,- all incl.
- Ex-ARN -> Economy Class – starting @ SEK 2810 ,- all incl.
How to get PEP Fares?
- Call 0049692500430 and enquire about our PEP offers
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a quote
- We need your request on your company letter indicating your number of years of service, a Company ID card and your personal ID card
- We offer only “Must Go” PEP fares, i.e your booking and seat is guaranteed!
Boeing 787 – Dreamliner
- Air India is using one of the most modern passenger aircrafts of the world, the Dreamliner
- The cabin pressure in a Boeing 787 is lower than on other airplanes, making a more pleasant flight.
- The Dreamliner is using an innovative window luminosity which is adjustable to preferred light intensity; it turns from light to dark in just 60 seconds.
- Our aircraft is composed by 256 seats (18 seats in Business Class and 238 seats in Economy
Dreamliner Business Class
Seat pitch: 188 cm
Seat width: 51 cm
Seat recline: 180°
- One-touch technology converts the seat into a 180° flat bed.
- Each seat is ergonomically designed for optimum comfort.
- Personal LCD screens, equipped with the Thales i8000 Entertainment System AVOD.
Dreamliner Economy Class
Seat pitch: 84 cm
Seat width: 44 cm
Seat recline: 16 cm
- Personal LCD Screen with more than 250 hours of entertainment at every seat
- Choice of meals: continental, Indian, vegetarian/non-vegetarian/vegan, etc.
- Large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage
Free Baggage Allowance ex-CPH to all Destinations on Air India
- Business Class = 2 pieces @ 32 Kgs. Each + 8 Kgs. Hand bag
- Economy Class = 2 pieces @ 23 Kgs. Each + 8 Kgs. Hand bag
Welcome to Air India’s world
- Air India is a corporation owned 100% by the Government of India, which was founded by J.R.D. Tata in 1932
- Current Fleet: Boeing 787,777;Airbus 319,320,321,330, AIX 737-800; ATR; CRJ
- Galileo Express Travel World Award for the best international Airline from India traveling to the West
- Galileo Express Travel World Award for the best social initiative from a company
- Galileo Express Travel World Award for the best short track airline
- Mercury Award for the finest Catering
- Air India joined Star Alliance on the 11th of July 2014
- Air India Passengers enjoy now numerous advantages and privileges of the Alliance
Air India’s Domestic India Network