With one and a half million children- accompanied or travelling alone – carried in 2013, Air France offers all the essential services for families travelling together. The Company is enhancing its offer and pre-sents Kids- the guarantee of a fun-filled trip for young passengers and peace of mind for parents in a free, redesigned product. This offer is also available as “Kids Solo” for children travelling alone.
An offer designed for all the family
With adapted fares, the option of travelling with a stroller, a new games kit and tailored menus that are served to babies and children in priority, Air France’s Kids offer features several new products and services in 2014:
– Colouring book offered to young passengers, designed by Company staff
– Offer of youth press titles on Air France digital press offer
– Awarding of Air France flight certificates for a child’s first flight or on their birthday
– Kids Zone in the Business lounge of Terminal 2 Hall M throughout the summer, equipped with board games, youth magazines and SONY games consoles.
Facilitated flight reservations and personalized offers and services on the new family pages on the www.airfrance.com website
Special attention paid to children before, during and after the flight
Check-in has been made easier and the entire family is eligible for Internet Check-In 30 hours before departure.
Air France has set up various youth partnerships to offer more entertainment at its airports. Starting this summer, in its Kids Solo lounges at Paris-Orly and Paris-CDG, several games consoles equipped with PS3 and PS Vita will be readily available, thanks to a partnership with SONY.
Enhanced peace of mind
Based on the classic principles of insurance cancellation/change, Air France is the first company world-wide to offer UM insurance in partnership with Mondial Assurance:
– “Favourite toy and/or drugs forgot at home insurance” with guaranteed delivery to the resort
“Info / medical advice” helpline throughout the duration of the child’s stay
– Cash advance where necessary for the child with parental consent
– 10-hour educational support per week not extending one month in duration in case of incapacity occurring during the child’s stay.
By the end of the year, Air France will send a text message confirmation of the aircraft’s take-off to the person accompanying the UM to the airport and to the person waiting for the UM on the flight’s arrival.