In 2009 Accorhotels broke new ground by offering an immediately successful iPhone booking app. Little did we know Androids would catch on the way they did and win over a growing number of mobile lnternet users (156 million smartphones connected worldwide).
Having been able to take advantage of the app’s first version in 2012, they will now be delighted to know the Group has just designed a new, tailor-made version for OS 4 Android users.
The goal: to offer an enhanced experience allowing them to easily find and book rooms at one of the Group’s hotels any time.
Description of the app
The Android app’s new design, rethought Interface and simplified navigation let users perform searches geared to each situation, even if they momentarily lose signal.
The application’s advantage: varied, relevant headings that facilitate searches
Categories include :
– For a last-minute search: “Here & Now” locates the nearest hotels with rooms available on the same day
– For a search by destination: nearby or worldwide (92 destinations)
– Feeling uninspired? Search an interactive map or via access to the hotels’ videos.
– View your search history or have another look at the last hotels you were interested in.
– Direct access to personal information (My Bookings, My Profile, My Favourites)
– Follow up on & change bookings made with a mobile phone, on the web or at a call centre (secure payment).
Lastly, please note that the Android app also intends to prominently feature the Group’s signature – Open New Frontiers In Hospitality, symbol of the company’s spirit of innovation.