India’s Biggest Inbound Tourism Event
27 – 29 March 2014, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
Venue: Mahatma Mandir Convention & Exhibition Centre, Gandhi Nagar
Reach out to India’s biggest B2B travel marketplace!
• Over 285 Buyers from over 30 countries. Biggest ever Inbound Travel Event in the country.
• Over 1000 travel agents expected to visit the ‘Gujarat Travel Mart’
• 200 Exhibitors from India from over 20 diverse tourism segments
• Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitors receives the mandate to organize the ‘Gujarat Travel Mart’ once again.
‘Gujarat Tourism’ announces the fourth and its biggest edition of ‘Gujarat Travel Mart’, India’s biggest B2B travel event in Ahmedabad from the 27 – 29 March 2014.
The state of Gujarat over the years has contributed towards being a large part of the India’s ever growing tourism arrival figures, both to within India destinations and overseas. This year’s edition of ‘Gujarat Travel Mart’, is set on a B2B platform with over 285 registered Buyers from over 30 countries exploring business opportunities for discerning travel and tourism products, will make the event one of the most sought after travel events in the country.
The Hosted buyers will be invited from the following countries: Netherlands, Kingdom of Bahrain, Australia, Canada, France, Greece, Israel, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UAE, UK, USA, South Africa, India etc.
The event is supported by major travel – trade and hospitality association in India such as ‘Association of Domestic Tour Operators Association of India (ADTOI), Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) and Indian Association of Tour Operators.
The event shall be managed by ‘Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions Pvt. ltd.,’
EXCLUSIVE GUJARAT PAVILION: Gujarat Incoming
Gujarat has been one of India’s biggest tourist attractions with its wide arena of attractions. The exclusive pavilion of Gujarat shall showcase the different facets of Gujarat such as festivals of Gujarat, its beaches, the land of the Mahatma: Mahatma Gandhi oriented tours, Heritage Hotels, Buddhist Trails in Gujarat, wildlife Resorts and National Parks, Medical Tourism, Destination Management Companies, Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Religious Tourism, Handicrafts, Cultural Vistas, etc
Hosted Buyer Program:
The Buyer Program at the last year’s edition of ‘Gujarat Travel Mart’ had for the first time in the country a refundable caution deposit system for all buyers to enhance the seriousness of the event. The amount will be refundable on the successful completion of the mandatory seller appointments. Buyer Registration forms are available on www.gujarattravelmart.com or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gujarat: A Business Profile: The state of Gujarat has been impressive with an achievement of an average annual growth rate of 10.4 % in the last five years, a figure that is higher than that of the “Asian Tigers”. Gujarat also contributes to 16% of the industrial production of the country and has also mobilised the highest share (12.7%) of the investments in the country.
The economic growth indicators of Gujarat have been impressive with an achievement of an average annual growth rate of 10.4 % in the last five years, a figure that is higher than that of the “Asian Tigers”. Gujarat contributes to 16% of the industrial production of the country and has also mobilised the highest share (12.7%) of the investments through IEMs in the country.
Ahmedabad: Forbes lists Ahmedabad as among the world’s fastest growing cities included Ahmedabad at number 3 after Chengdu and Chongqing from China. Ahmedabad is the sixth largest metropolitan city in India and largest in Gujarat, with a population of approximately 6.2 million. Ahmedabad has a thriving chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry with a few of the biggest pharmaceutical companies of India located here. The GDP of Ahmedabad was 65 billion USD in 2008 and is the growing state in India at present.
• National Tourist Organizations, State Tourism Boards & Trade Associations,
• Transportation: Airlines, Charters, Railways, Ground Transporters, Car Rentals, Shipping, Cruise liners, etc
• Travel Agents & Tour Operators: Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Destination Management Companies, Online Travel Agents, Inbound Tour Operators
• MICE Operators (Meetings, Incentives, Conference& Exhibition Organizers), Convention and Exhibition Centres,
• Technology Providers: Online Travel Portals, Hotel Reservation Networks, Property Management Systems, etc,
• Hotels & Resorts
• Health Tourism: Ayurveda and Holistic Medicine Centres, Health Spas
• Adventure & Eco – Tourism: Adventure and Sports: Aero – Sports, Aqua – Sports, Terrestrial Adventure operators (trekking, mountaineering, jungle – camping, adventure gears, wild life and eco – tourism resorts, Golf Resorts, etc.
• Specialty niche Products such as Luxury Trains, Cruises, etc
Visitors from the travel – trade from India and abroad, Key Business and Corporate Travel Decision makers, Potential investors in the tourism business
About ‘Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions’:
Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.,’ is India’s leading Travel event Company having conceptualized and established brands for the Indian travel and tourism industry such as ‘India International Travel Mart’ – India’s premier Travel and Tourism Exhibition and ‘Outbound Travel Roadshow’ – India’s only Multi – Destination Buyer – Seller Meet & ‘Business Travel & Meetings Expo’ – The Corporate Travel, Incentive and Conference Exhibition’.
For further information, please contact:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 91-80-4083 4103
‘Gujarat Travel Mart’ Secretariat
307, ‘Safal Prelude’, Corporate Road
Opp AUDA Gardens, Prahlad Nagar
Ahmedabad – 380 015. India
Ph: 91-79-3244 9658